Wire terminations in a electrical panel should be checked on a regular basis to ensure that all contacts are secure and breakers function properly.
Included in our panel service & basic safety inspection:
- Check the termination in your panel for proper tightness. This should be done on a regular basis.
- Inspect to make sure the breakers are sized properly for the wire size
- Inspect to make sure you panel is grounded and bonded properly
- Take a thermal reading of all of the breakers in your panel
- Inspect for missing panel cover blanks and screws
- Inspect for properly installed smoke detectors
- Inspect for property installed carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspect for properly placed GFCI outlets and check that they are operating correctly.